AceBeam Pressure Switch For L16 Flashlight
Coiled cable made from resilient PU material, 40 cm when coiled
Tail adaptor is made from T6-grade aluminium
Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
ACEBEAM PRESSURE SWITCH FOR L16 FLASHLIGHT
The Acebeam Remote Pressure Switch allows you to operate the L16 weapon-mountable flashlight without having to move your hands.
There are three individual switches on the remote pressure switch. The first activates the strobe; the second gives you access to the functionality that the side switch gives you; the third switch activates the max output of 2,000 Lumens!
- Coiled cable made from resilient PU material, 40 cm when coiled
- The pressure pad cover is made from durable colloidal silica, rated for 100,000 cycles and 3A electric current
- The flashlight side switch works separately and independently to the pressure pad switch
- The tail adaptor is made from T6-grade aluminium with Type III hard-anodized finish for anti-scratch and anti-abrasive durability
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Total weight - 50 grams
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received; and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Cancelled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.