Knives, Multi-Tools & Sharpeners
Knives, Multi-Tools & Sharpeners | Knives, Multi-Tools & Sharpeners for Sale | Knives, Multi-Tools & Sharpeners South Africa
When Choosing a survival knife, you should choose carefully. Firstly, skill only comes with practice and repetition. You do not just buy a survival knife to look pretty, it is a tool that is meant to be used. Since the beginning of mankind, the cutting blade was used to shape and carve out how our ancestors hunted, fought, built huts and survived back in the day.
When purchasing a survival knife always keep in mind:
- Size - Bigger is not always better.
- Fixed Blade – A fixed blade knife is always more durable and reliable.
- Full Tang - Not only should your survival knife be a fixed blade, but it should also be FULL TANG. “Full tang” indicates that the blade and handle are constructed from one continuous piece of metal.
- Sharp pointed tip – make sure that your knife has a sharp pointed tip anything other will compromise your ability to effectively thrust or stab your knife as a weapon through fur or any clothing.
Our popular Brands of Knives, Multi-Tools & Sharpeners for Sale:
- Coast Flashlights
- Benchmade Knives
- Ganzo Knives & Sharpeners
- Gerber Knives
- Buffalo River Hunting
- Honey Badger Knives
Are you looking for affordable Knives, Multi-Tools & Sharpeners for Sale? Then you have come to the right place. See our Knives, Multi-Tools & Sharpeners below, order or alternatively contact us to speak to one of our Knives, Multi-Tools & Sharpeners specialists who will gladly be able to help you.
Items 1-32 of 1267