Knife Sharpeners | Knife Sharpener for Sale | Knife Sharpener South Africa
Knife sharpening is the process of making a knife or similar tool sharp by grinding against a hard, rough surface, typically a stone, or a soft surface with hard particles, such as sandpaper. Additionally, a leather razor strop, or strop, is often used to straighten and polish off the edges.
AnimalGear.co.za can highly recommend the following knife sharpeners for sale:
- The Buffalo River Slagbok 6 Hunting Knife Set is all you need, from skinning, deboning and grouping your meat. It consists of five different knives and a sharpener.
- The CRKT Micro Tool & Sharpener features a flat head screwdriver, small channel blade/cutter, and bottle opener.
- The Ganzo Diamond 200 Grit Sharpening Stoneis a strong and durable sharpening stone incorporating natural diamond stone.
- The Lansky Bowsharp Hunting Tool and Sharpener was designed with the serious compound and crossbow enthusiast in mind.
Our Knife Sharpener brands for sale:
- Cold Steel Knives
- Ganzo Knives & Sharpeners
- Buffalo River Hunting
- Lansky Knife Sharpeners
- United Cutlery knives
Are you looking for a knife sharpener? See our range of knife sharpeners below and order online or contact us to discuss all your individual requirements with a knife sharpener specialist that can help guide you towards choosing the ideal knife sharpener for your budget and needs.
Items 1-32 of 113