Oztrail Dome Tent - Latitude - 12 Man
OZtrail Dome Tent - Latitude - 12 Man
The OZtrail Dome Tent - Latitude - 12 Man is ideal for getaways, even when accommodating a 12 person family. Large awnings & great ventilation for all seasons.
- Longer lasting UVTex2000 Sun Tough fly fabric with water repellent treatment and heat taped fly seams to provide a complete water shield.
- All weather front screened sunroom with 3 large awnings in fly for extended shade area
- 2 separate bedrooms separated by a central living area which leads onto an all-weather insect screened sunroom
- Geodesic pole frame provides quick set up, greater strength and improved water shedding
- Additional front and side Portico Web™ frame offers near vertical walls and spacious interior
- Total insect protection with ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh
- Oversize easy-step D doors for convenient access
- Heavy Duty PE bucket floor with elevated floor seams plus integrated polyester canvas patches to reinforce the peg tabs points.
- Large bedroom doors and side windows with protective awnings
- Total climate control via front door, rear door and window system
- Rear door with handy side storage lockers and rear awning for added shade protection
- Power cord access port, light attachment point and organiser pockets
- Easy to handle wheeled carry bag
|Design:||Legendary for its multiple living spaces & private bedrooms, the Latitude is ideal for either short or extended stays.
Spacious 4 room family dome is easy to put up and has heaps of room for long term camping for your family.
2 separate bedrooms are separated by a central living area which leads onto an all-weather screened sunroom so the Latitude is ideal for any conditions.
Large awnings open out for extra protection & cover.
|Sleeps:||12 Adults in comfort|
|Fly:||Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier.
Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage.
Posi-Brace™ securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
|Inner Tent:||Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.|
|Floor:||Heavy Duty PE Floor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
Laminated Welded Corners - A unique construction using a multi-layered heavy duty PE lamination that is welded instead of stitched at high stress points
in the floor of your tent, delivering an exceptional waterproofness and durability.
|Door:||Easy Step D Door – Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
Easy Step T Doors – Oversize T-shaped doors make access simple and allow the breezes in.
|Pole System:||Duraplus Fibreglass poles with stainless steel joiners for maximum durability.
Portico™ Poles - Steel poles that create near vertical walls, high ceilings and increase the strength of the tent.
|Mesh Windows:||No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.|
|Environmental Control:||Large mesh window incorporated in front and rear doors plus window system for plenty of ventilation.
DryGuard™ Plus protects windows from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together
|Zips:||#8 Coil zips for windows
#8 Coil zips for door
|Climate Rating:||Ideal for cold to tropical conditions.|
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:||Sturdy pegs included.
Pre-attached guy ropes.
|12V Ready:||Centrally located lantern hook.|
|Storage Solutions:||Light attachment point and organiser pockets/loft as standard.|
|Dimensions:||3x Bedrooms – 200 x 270 cm each Living Area – 240 x 200 cm Tent head height: 215 cm|
|Pack Size:||74 x 35 x 35 cm|
|Carry Bag:||Wheeled 600D carry bag provided|
|Warranty:||2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.|
|Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
|Brand||OZtrail Camping Gear|
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received; and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Cancelled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.