Product added to cart
OZtrail Tasman 6V Dome Tent
The OZtrail Tasman 6V Dome Tent has a great balance of features and simplicity in this 6 person dome tent. An excellent tent for beginners, or those who want a quick getaway tent. This tent has a front vestibule for extra storage space, front and rear D-doors for easy access, large side windows and a mesh inner for exceptional ventilation, perfect for your next camping trip.
OZTRAIL TASMAN 6V DOME TENT
The OZtrail Tasman 6V Dome Tent has a great balance of features and simplicity in this 6 person dome tent. An excellent tent for beginners, or those who want a quick getaway tent.
This tent has a front vestibule for extra storage space, front and rear D-doors for easy access, large side windows and a mesh inner for exceptional ventilation, perfect for your next camping trip.
The OZtrail Tasman Tents are one of OZtrail’s most popular designs. These models have been developed over years of use, utilising customer feedback and then incorporating today’s features and techologies. Each model is based around five main principles: fast set up, strong and durable design, weather resistant, climate protection and a user friendly design.
The OZtrail Tasman 6V dome tent has a silver-coated UVTex polyester fly fabric, which provides this tent with excellent shelter from sun, wind and rain. The Dryseam factory taped seams also keep the tent weatherproof by preventing leakage. The laminated welded corners are a unique construction that uses a multi-layered heavy duty PE lamination that is welded, rather than stitched, at high stress points in the tent floor, delivering exceptional waterproofing and durability. The Tasman 6V is designed to stand strong in windy conditions and is incredibly lightweight, making it perfect for your next camping and outdoor adventure.
Please Note: Awning poles are not included and available separately here.
The OZtrail Tasman 6V Dome Tent features:
- Front and rear D-Doors for easy and simple access, as well as added ventilation
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- An inner tent with large mesh panels to keep the tent cool in hot climates
- Silver coated UVTex 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements
- DryFloor heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so you will sleep better
- 100% Polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tabs with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- DryGuard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Compact carry bag provided
|Colour:||Cream / Eucalyptus|
|Design:||The Tasman 6V dome tent is a quick to set up and pack down option for those seeking a simple no-fuss tent.|
|Sleeps:||6 Adults in comfort|
|Fly:||Silver Coated UVTex 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric – the UVtex treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier.|
|Inner Tent:||Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.|
|Floor:||Heavy Duty PE Floor – Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.|
|Door:||Front and Rear Easy Step D Doors – D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.|
|Mesh Windows:||No-See-Um Mesh – Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.|
|Environmental Control:||Large mesh areas incorporated in inner tent for great ventilation. DryGuard Plus protects windows and doors from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together.|
|Zips:||#5 Coil zips for windows #5 Coil zips for door|
|Climate Rating:||Ideal for moderate to tropical conditions.|
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:||Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes.|
|12V Ready:||Centrally located light attachment hook.|
|Storage Solutions:||Easy to locate side wall organiser pouches.|
|Dimensions:||Tent head height: 195 cm Bedroom floor area: 305 x 280cm|
|Pack Size:||66 x 20 x 20 cm|
|Carry Bag:||150D Polyester carry bag provided|
|Delivery Lead Time||4 - 7 Working days|
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
|Brand||OZtrail Camping Gear|
Write Your Own Review
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions, and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received, and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Canceled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.